* Having problems opening the PDF's with Windows 7?There are a few options to choose from to overcome this problem...
1. Instead of opening a PDF, right click and choose to save the file onto your computer and then open it from your computer.
2. If you set Adobe not to display PDFs in the browser, it will open them without any problems.
Here's how to configure that:
1. Open Adobe Reader.
2. Click Edit | Preferences.
3. Click Internet in the left Categories pane.
4. Under Web Browser Options, deselect the Display PDF In Browser check box and click OK.
3. PDF Reader for Windows 7 (freeware)
Open, read, view, review and print Adobe PDF files, and convert PDF to TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, EPS with this lightweight yet full-featured free PDF viewer. The software supports zoom in and zoom out, page rotation, and PDF slide show, and it can be added to Windows 7 as a supported PDF browser. Designed and certificated for Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit.
Click here to find out more.