Garden Cities has made financing the ownership of a home less complicated for qualified buyers.
Find out how we can help you to have a new Garden Cities home - check your options here, and get all the information you need.
Fill in the Greenville Property Survey so that we have all your details and can get back to you.
Finance Linked Individual Subsidy Programme (FLISP)
How do I qualify for a FLISP Government subsidy?
- If you’re a first-time buyer who has never owned a house before
- If your total gross household income is between R3 501 – R22 000 per month
- If you have a child or spouse
- Your home loan must be approved
How do I apply for the compulsory home loan approval to get the FLISP Subsidy?
- First check if you qualify for a home loan with this free credit check and you will hear from our home loan team.
- If you meet the qualifying criteria, go ahead and apply for a home loan, and then we can help you with your FLISP subsidy application.
Click here to watch the Flisp Subsidy video
Calculate your potential subsidy – click on our Flisp Subsidy Calculator
R2B Finance is available to qualifying Garden Cities homebuyers.
How do I qualify for R2B?
- R2B will analyse your income, expenses and history of past payments.
- A reasonably good credit score will be required.
- R2B will then issue you with a R2B Finance certificate to indicate your “R2B Purchase Power” which will indicate the house price you can qualify for at Garden Cities.
- R2B will then buy the unit on your behalf.
- You will rent your property for two years and then buy it back from R2B for a small additional fee. The price of the house is held for you during the two-year period.
How to get started:
Free, quick and accurate bond indicator
- Find out what size home loan you can qualify for to buy your own home at Garden Cities.
- Improve your chances to get your home loan approved if you complete this process and receive your Garden Cities Bond Indicator Certificate.
- Watch the video on how to do it all online – quickly and accurately
- click on the Garden Cities Bond Indicator video
- Start the process by first checking out your credit score and then doing your online affordability assessment In less than 10 minutes you will have a very accurate indication of the home loan you can qualify for.
Greenville Property Survey